These simple ingredients play exceptionally well together! The subtle vanilla sweetness of Bourbon and the tartness of cherry especially love each other. This recipe is easily batched in 5 gallon kegs using our Top Hat Margarita Batching Mix as a limeade base to balance lime, sugar, & acidity!
||5 GAL KEG FORMULA
||BOURBON (or Alcohol Free Whiskey Alternative)
||ELDERFLOWER LIQUEUR or ALCOHOL FREE ELDERFLOWER SYRUP
||TART CHERRY JUICE
||TOP HAT AGAVE MARGARITA BATCHING MIX
||4 QT BTLS
||LIME JUICE (optional)
|SHAKE FOR DILUTION
||NO2 OR CO2
||CHERRIES & FRESH MINT OR EDIBLE FLOWER
5 GALLON KEG CONNECTION INSTRUCTIONS (YOU CAN USE 100% NITROGEN OR CO2 TO PRESSURIZE THIS GAS FLEXIBLE COCKTAIL)
- Once the keg is batched accurately, insert the lid sideways at a 45 degree angle and spin the lid to line up the seal exactly and carefully with the rim of the keg and clamp the lid closed firmly.
- Shake the keg side to side mixing the settled ingredients from the bottom up over the top by tipping the keg side to side horizontally for 2 minutes.
- Connect the properly cleaned gray/silver colored cornelius connector onto the plug on the keg marked "gas in" connector and pushing it down over the plug firmly. Release the outer ring on the connector and it will clip onto the keg lid plug in the center of the lid.
- Make sure the gas is on, and flowing.
- Pull up on the pressure release ring on the top of the charging stone lid quickly 3 times and quickly release to properly cycle gas into the keg of batched cocktail.
- Test the flow and adjust the gas pressure down to 12-15psi if the flow is too fast.
RESHAKE once or twice daily: shake the keg thoroughly from side to side lifting the bottom over the top for 1 full minute at least once per day to ensure proper mixing of all ingredients
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device