Top Hat Spicy Margarita Mix is a long inspired culinary symphony of lime juice, agave nectar, cane, jalapeño, pablano, arbol & a whisper of monk fruit to lower the total sugar by 50%. Our Top Hat Agave Margarita Batching Mix is ideal for batching 5 gallon kegs of the same recipe!
|SINGLE||INGREDIENT||5 GAL KEG FORMULA|
|1.5 OZ||TEQUILA OR MEZCAL (or RITUAL ZERO PROOF TEQUILA ALTERNATIVE)||5 LITERS|
|---||TOP HAT AGAVE MARGARITA BATCHING MIX||4 QT BTLS|
|6 OZ||TOP HAT SPICY MARGARITA MIX||---|
|1 SQUEEZE||FRESH LIME JUICE (FINE STRAINED)||32 OZ|
|---||SCRAPPY'S FIREWATER BITTERS||2 OZ (adjust to tastte)|
|GARNISH||SLICED SERRANO CHILES & CHILE SALT||GARNISH|
5 GALLON KEG CONNECTION INSTRUCTIONS (USE 100% NITROGEN ONLY TO PRESSURIZE NON-CARBONATED COCKTAILS)
- Once the keg is batched accurately, insert the lid sideways at a 45 degree angle and spin the lid to line up the seal exactly and carefully with the rim of the keg and clamp the lid closed firmly.
- Shake the keg side to side mixing the settled ingredients from the bottom up over the top by tipping the keg side to side horizontally for 2 minutes.
- Connect the properly cleaned gray/silver colored cornelius connector onto the plug on the keg marked "gas in" connector and pushing it down over the plug firmly. Release the outer ring on the connector and it will clip onto the keg lid plug in the center of the lid.
- Make sure the gas is on, and flowing.
- Pull up on the pressure release ring on the top of the charging stone lid quickly 3 times and quickly release to properly cycle gas into the keg of batched cocktail.
- Test the flow and adjust the gas pressure down to 12-15psi if the flow is too fast.
- RESHAKE once or twice daily: shake the keg thoroughly from side to side lifting the bottom over the top for 1 full minute at least once per day to ensure proper mixing of all ingredients