JINGLE JUICE 2.0
The Jingle Juice 2.0 is a delightful holiday libation served HOT or COLD combining your spirit of choice (Vodka, Whiskey, Tequila, Rum, Mezcal), Benedictine Liqueur, Top Hat Extra Spicy Ginger Beer Syrup, Pineapple Juice, Lime, Holiday Spiced Bitters & Cinnamon.
|SINGLE||INGREDIENT||5 GAL KEG FORMULA|
|1.5 OZ||VODKA||5 LITERS|
|1 OZ||TOP HAT EXTRA SPICY GINGER BEER SYRUP & MULE BATCHING MIX||3 QUARTS|
|1 OZ||PINEAPPLE JUICE||3 QTS|
|.25 OZ||FRESH LIME JUICE (FINE STRAINED)||32 OZ|
*HOLIDAY SPICED BITTERS
|4 OZ||WATER||6 QUARTS|
|-||NO2 OR CO2||GAS|
|GARNISH||DRIED CITRUS WHEEL & CINNAMON STICK||GARNISH|
*Holiday Spiced Bitters - soak 8 cinnamon sticks & 2 tablespoons of whole all-spice nuts & 12 whole cloves in 12oz of All the Bitters Aromatic Bitters for 1 to 2 days and strain. Ready to use!
THIS COCKTAIL CAN BE SERVED HOT OR COLD! DO NOT PUSH HOT COCKTAILS ON DRAFT THROUGH A KEGGED TAP SYSTEM. BATCHED HOT DRINKS ARE BEST SERVED FROM A PERCOLATOR OR WARMING PLATE!
5 GALLON KEG CONNECTION INSTRUCTIONS (USE 100% NITROGEN ONLY TO PRESSURIZE NON-CARBONATED COCKTAILS)
- Once the keg is batched accurately, insert the lid sideways at a 45 degree angle and spin the lid to line up the seal exactly and carefully with the rim of the keg and clamp the lid closed firmly.
- Shake the keg side to side mixing the settled ingredients from the bottom up over the top by tipping the keg side to side horizontally for 2 minutes.
- Connect the properly cleaned gray/silver colored cornelius connector onto the plug on the keg marked "gas in" connector and pushing it down over the plug firmly. Release the outer ring on the connector and it will clip onto the keg lid plug in the center of the lid.
- Make sure the gas is on, and flowing.
- Pull up on the pressure release ring on the top of the charging stone lid quickly 3 times and quickly release to properly cycle gas into the keg of batched cocktail.
- Test the flow and adjust the gas pressure down to 12-15psi if the flow is too fast.
- RESHAKE once or twice daily: shake the keg thoroughly from side to side lifting the bottom over the top for 1 full minute at least once per day to ensure proper mixing of all ingredients