This regional Espressotini combines Tequila, Cacao, Coffee Liqueur & Top Hat Single Origin Cold Brew Coffee Concentrate. This cocktail is definitely better on draft with heavy nitro.
|SINGLE||INGREDIENT||5 GAL KEG FORMULA|
|2 OZ||BLANCO TEQUILA||6 LITERS|
CACAO BITERS (OR *SPICED CACAO TINCTURE)
|.5 OZ||KAHLUA COFFEE LIQUEUR (OR MR BLACK ESPRESSO LIQUEUR FOR LESS SWEET)||3-750ML BTLS (OR 2.25 LITERS)|
|.25 OZ||TOP HAT COLD BREW COFFEE CONCENTRATE||4 - 16 OZ BTLS.|
3 COFFEE BEANS
*Spiced Cacao Tincture - soak 1 cup cacao nibs, 1/4 cup whole all-spice nuts, 1 cup cinnamon sticks, 3 whole vanilla beans in one liter of tequila for a full week if possible (shake once a day if you can remember). Strain out what you need and let it keep soaking.
5 GALLON KEG CONNECTION INSTRUCTIONS (USE 100% NITROGEN ONLY TO PRESSURIZE NON-CARBONATED COCKTAILS)
- Once the keg is batched accurately, insert the lid sideways at a 45 degree angle and spin the lid to line up the seal exactly and carefully with the rim of the keg and clamp the lid closed firmly.
- Shake the keg side to side mixing the settled ingredients from the bottom up over the top by tipping the keg side to side horizontally for 2 minutes.
- Set the regulator on the 100% nitrogen gas source to 20-25psi
- Connect the properly cleaned gray/silver colored cornelius connector onto the plug on the keg marked "gas in" connector and pushing it down over the plug firmly. Release the outer ring on the connector and it will clip onto the keg lid plug in the center of the lid.
- Make sure the gas is on, and flowing.
- Pull up on the pressure release ring on the top of the charging stone lid quickly 3 times and quickly release to properly cycle gas into the keg of batched cocktail.
- Test the flow and adjust the gas pressure down to 20-22psi if the flow is too fast.
- RESHAKE once or twice daily: shake the keg thoroughly from side to side lifting the bottom over the top for 1 full minute at least once per day to ensure proper mixing of all ingredients