HOME BARTENDER CLUB NEWS
WE HOPE YOU ARE ENJOYING OUR NEW 'HOME BARTENDER CLUB'
We are a crew of festival born cocktail creators who have spent a large part of our careers doing 100 plus festivals per year. The 2020's have become our time to slow down and give some attention to our newer line of handcrafted products that we have designed more for at-home creations. In order to connect better with our beloved home bartenders, we have started the HOME BARTENDER CLUB!
A good portion of our new and recipes will be focused on you lovely cocktail enthusiasts and sharing our Festival Born experiences with you in single cocktail format rather than such a heavy focus on batching and draft cocktail formulas. All of our recipes will always be posted in both formats and available 24/7/365 in 5 gallon keg format in our recipes section.
You are invited to join our new community giving you access to great discount codes, Club News, Members Only Recipes, Contests & Giveaways, Cocktail Community Educational Events & Tastings, Interactive Online Events, and seasonal discounts.
The most popular cocktail in the United States is still a Lime Margarita! Our industry partners have been batching and serving perfect Margaritas on draft for over a decade using Top Hat Daisy Mix which is a craft margarita batching concentrate that is versatile enough to make Mai Tais, Bourbon Sours or a Whiskey Daisy.
We have been tuning and testing the perfect Top Hat Agave Margarita Batching Mix at festivals and events for years and we finally finished and bottled this Margarita specific craft batching concentrate a few months ago and it is 100% in stock and for sale nationally at a great price direct here on our website, on Amazon, and it is now available at Webstaurant.com !
We have designed & activated a more user friendly recipe platform to navigate and use our entire library of home bartender friendly cocktails, more advanced craft cocktails, mocktails, and batching formulas.
Our new direct online fulfillment platform offers fast and efficient ordering and delivery, automated shipment tracking and notifications, free shipping on ALL ORDERS, and net 30 accounts with discounted full case pricing for industry wholesale industry customers.
|SINGLE COCKTAIL||INGREDIENT||5 GAL KEG FORMULA|
|1.5 OZ||TEQUILA or MEZCAL||5 LITERS|
|5 OZ||TOP HAT SPICY MARGARITA MIX||12 QUART BOTTLES|
|1 OZ||CRANBERRY JUICE||96 OZ|
*WINTER SPICED BITTERS
|GARNISH||WHOLE CRANBERRIES & A CINNAMON STICK||GARNISH|
*House-made Winter Spiced Bitters - soak 1 cup cinnamon sticks & 1 tablespoon of whole WHOLE CLOVES in a combination of 8oz of Angostura Aromatic Bitters + 8oz of Orange Bitters. Steep for at least 2 days and strain. Ready to use!
SINGLE COCKTAIL PREPARATION:
- In a pint glass full of ice, measure and add all ingredients
- Shake for 1 second & strain UP or over fresh ice in a nice glass of your choice
- Garnish with fresh or dried cranberries & a cinnamon stick
5 GALLON KEG CONNECTION INSTRUCTIONS (USE 100% NITROGEN ONLY TO PRESSURIZE NON-CARBONATED COCKTAILS)
- Once the keg is batched accurately, insert the lid sideways at a 45 degree angle and spin the lid to line up the seal exactly and carefully with the rim of the keg and clamp the lid closed firmly.
- Shake the keg side to side mixing the settled ingredients from the bottom up over the top by tipping the keg side to side horizontally for 2 minutes.
- Connect the properly cleaned gray/silver colored cornelius connector onto the plug on the keg marked "gas in" connector and pushing it down over the plug firmly. Release the outer ring on the connector and it will clip onto the keg lid plug in the center of the lid.
- Make sure the gas is on, and flowing.
- Pull up on the pressure release ring on the top of the charging stone lid quickly 3 times and quickly release to properly cycle gas into the keg of batched cocktail.
- Test the flow and adjust the gas pressure down to 12-15psi if the flow is too fast.
- RESHAKE once or twice daily: shake the keg thoroughly from side to side lifting the bottom over the top for 1 full minute at least once per day to ensure proper mixing of all ingredients